Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jo & Rodney Daw, Photographer(s)

I must take this space to offer apologies to some of my wonderful guests who stayed last year.
I ask guests if it's OK to take their photo to post on this blog, and almost every single time, they warmly oblige, then seek out what I might have to say about them and their stay via this blog. Last fall, I had several delightful guests (as all of my guests are) tho I did not get to putting their photos on here. For that, I am sorry, and hope to amend my ways - here and in the next couple of posts.

That famous photographer from Turrahna (Toronto) and his funny, talented and gorgeous wife, stayed last fall.

Jo-Anne and Rodney Daw

http://www.rodneydawphotography.ca/

a couple of the nicest people you could ever meet!

They love fly-fishing (you can tell by their website) and love each other as much and more. It's very nice to see people who interact with such
mutual love and respect.
Thanks, you kidz, for your delightful visit here.

No comments: