Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wonderful Guests

Some of my lovely guests this last week were Kim and her mom, Phyllis - from B.C.'s lower mainland (just completing a 5-day cruise aboard the working vessel, "Aurora", which carries cargo to camps and villages in the remote coastal areas), plus Bob and Chris - from Rugby, England - also winding up a 6-week whirlwind tour of western Canada. I neglected to get a photo of Kim & Phyllis (sorry girls!) but remembered to get one of the Englishman and his lovely wife.
Lots of laughs over that crazy coffeepot incident (or 3!)! No, I won't forget it for awhile...
Sandra

1 comment:

Poppy49 said...

Hi Sandra. Good to see our fellow B&B guests. I hope that Chris and Bob trip continues to be as fun as they described to us. I enjoyed my short time at the Haig-Brown house and hope to return. My husband has tried to teach me to fly fish in the past and I need the practice. And Campbell River is to place to do it. Mom and I went to the Campbell River museum and enjoyed it throughally. The basket photos did not credit it with having taken them. Take care, Kim Gibson