Saturday, August 8, 2009

Adventures in Friendship


From the start it was obvious they were not a couple, simply good friends having a really great time traveling up the wet (yes, I said wet) coast.

Andrew and Louise were here from Melbourne, Australia for a couple of nights, exploring Vancouver Island as they headed north.

Pictured here, at the river in front of HBH, Louise is dutifully holding a brochure from the house. Attagirl!

Having landed in L.A. (after a grueling 30 hours on the plane!) they traveled north and weren't intending to turn until Prince Rupert, when their trail would head east toward the big parks in the Rockies.

As a first for me, I unfortunately managed to misplace a T-shirt while doing their laundry, which I found just an hour after they left. I'm returning it, post-haste!

Meanwhile, have a great time in Canada and come back again, although next time, you might want to push me aside and do the laundry yourselves...
Sandra

No comments: