Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Days Are Just Packed

Wowee, have I been away from the blog!

Hard to believe it's been 2 weeks since I've posted anything, and I've missed it! I like writing, yet it seems to be the last thing on the TO - DO list.

Way too many
photos to take
people to meet
things to discuss
swims to take
weddings to go to
books to read


watermelons to eat
BBQ's to attend
kids to play with
naps to take
animals to feed...

Hey, that all sounds like a whole lotta fun. And it has been.

I've titled this post after a Calvin and Hobbes book which has the 2 of them on the front cover (under a summery tree by a fishin' pond, and next to the obviously crashed and trashed red wagon) deeply asleep in a sound afternoon nap.



Ahhh, yawn... and so it goes.
Hope you're enjoying your summer as well!
Sandra

p.s. Thanks to Lars, my house-guest and model. Good job on the hard work!

No comments: